Friday, February 29, 2008

How Long Does This Last?

I have to say I've been itching to get here....literally! This but I've had has lasted forever and the kids are just going back and forth with it. The best part of all is the pink eye! Yes, the dreaded "what's wrong with your eye" thing to "that's highly contagious" comment is about all I've heard. I can't even tell you how many of us have/had it! All I know for sure is that the little ones are the hardest to get the drops in. I feel like a pro wrestler holding them down with precise aim not to waste one half of a drop! The bottles the drug companies make sure aren't the size they were years ago when there was so much you had to throw them away when expired. Now it's like the Maxwell House coffee commercial...............GOOD TO THE LAST DROP as you giggle the bottle around to make sure you get all your treatments in.



So since Ive been sick I've had more time on my butt, except for when the kids are running me, which is about the same. Anyway, I had to share a couple of things I've been up to to improve on this thing I've been calling my life or organized mass confusion!

I downloaded Suze Orman's book Women and Money and wow it confirms what I really should be doing! I'm on the first month and so I'll be quite slower than I had hope since I've also picked up Eckhart Tolle's book A New Earth I heard about on Oprah. So since I have to go one month at a time and be at the LIve Classroom Event by March 3rd I'll just have to get kicking on the self help book and keep up my pace on the "safe plan" book in the middle! To be continued.....;)

No comments: