Friday, February 1, 2008

Hanna Montana Movie Concert ;)


So I took the girls, the older ones, to see Hannah Montana! Woohoo, talk about fun...no, really! I really enjoyed the show and would do it all again. Well worth the money. I would have watched it twice if I could have but you would have thought it was the Beatles with those little girls and all their goodies in the theatre. Some were even dancing and singing and some even came in limos. I thought maybe Miss Cyrus was inside when i first pulled up. Anyway, it was really something fun the older girls and i could do together and that we did! Hey, check out Billy here at Biggs a VERY LONG time ago!! LOL
BB..tried to post, black out someone I don't know in the picutre and deleted....remember kids, MULTITASKING NEVER WORKS!!!

No comments: