Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Kind of Bug is This?

What a drag...again! Another bug has stormed our home and it's left me sleepless for over a week. The reason I haven't blogged, opened emails, slept and....did I say I haven't slept? OMG...at what point to you just fall over? I'd take sleep over money, food....you name it. Now I know how to torture the kids next time they don't listen. I could ground them to NO SLEEP! They'd love it for about the first night I'm sure but then I'd probably have them doing anything I want! Hummmm...I'm going to think about this a bit more! That's another thing about this bug. It makes you delirious! I could be on to something if I can figure out how to control the place by sleep deprivation. Is that considered child/spousal abuse? I think it's worth a shot only if to get the house cleaned!

No comments: