Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Paper Trail

Oops I did it again. It wasn't my fault! Alyssa has a field trip to go on this Friday. It's the dentist and God knows she's been there before so it wasn't really exciting at first since she's had some work done and even a tooth pulled. Anyway, I forgot to send in the permission form and had it all ready to go out today so I wouldn't get my 2nd notice, especially since my neighbor had to pick her up for me today, but I did! But it wasn't my fault, teacher! Really! I had the paper out, ready to go when Brandy started screaming in her highchair as Tannah was getting her homeschooling going when my aunt called and wanted to pick up her Arbonne Eye Repair Creme and Lana was ready for her nap and couldn't wait! I knew she had to go then since she spit the last part of her hotdog out so Diva, the pomeranian could eat them and get diahrea for the next 3 days! Really, do you think it was my fault I didn't get that paper in today? i don't know how it slipped my mind! So my neighbor brings, oh gosh I don't know how many papers she's had to "resend" me so I can get this poor kid to the dentist.....to show her what they do at the dentist....LOL I think I'll be using that present I got for Mothers Day last year for Moon Stone Spa! I need a break!
BTW......I got the paper in her book bag signed and ready to go! He He!

No comments: