Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big Brother AGAIN!!!! ;)


I cannot tell you how happy I am that Big Brother 9 is on! I'm so an addict. Does this make me nose, strategic or just jealous I can't be locked up for months with stangers to eat, sleep and fight just like at home!
Not sure why but I've always wanted to go in that house not just for the money but to really see how well i could do living with all walks of life. The scamming and cheating would certainly get on my nerves but since it's not real and it ends when you leave the house, unlike home where you still have to live with those people, I think I could handle it. Being a vegetarian the peanut butter would please me as long as it was fresh and no one left the lid off!
The only reason i can't even give it a thought is I'd miss my kids and pets so much I'd have to smuggle them in....not to mention a few other things!!
What about gas? How would I handle that one? I don't mind burping around anyone......why my dad and brother said I was "so ladylike" and then laugh and ask me if I smelled something......or my brother would tell me I love that smell. What a sicko...I think he still does that.
Not sure how I will balance this with 5 kids during school season but we'll see. Every year I watch less and less of the live feed but I have some wonderful friends out there from past Big Brother Years. We all meet up, when I have time since they are all "parked" there, in MIRC and have a great site set up to stick together. I'll have to fill you in some day on who is who but you can go to bbfans and check them out yourself! BTW...those pics are old so I really don't know what we all look like anymore but what a great bunch. We are all ages, all walks of life but mostly, you can miss months and still feel part of the pack. Tell me where else you find that nowadays!!!!!

No comments: