Thursday, February 7, 2008

HELP!! I'm out numbered!

I seriously thought I had it all under control today. Almost all my boxes of pictures and keepsakes from my sisters to my mom's stuff I accumulated was just about packed away or organized so I could get back to some stucture around here again. At least enough structure that I'd get more than 4 hours of sleep a night. That's 4 hours that are interrupted......it's all broken up. So you can imagine as I sat on the couch to make doctor checkup appointments, dentist appointments and putting other spoken for dates in my planner when I asked Terra to run up and make sure Lana Jean wasn't into anything. Yesterday she climbed out of her baby bed into Brandy's baby bed to tear down the mobile, throw out the digital camera and God only knows what she did to my computer. I had it all hidden there in the case she got out of her bed and was snooping AGAiN! I call her my "Prowler" since she finds, seizes and hides somewhere to engineer! Anyway, Terra took her time getting up the steps to check so by the time I got there she had her diaper off and had wet in the bed. She always takes her diaper off and runs around laughing....knowing she won, again. I've put them on backwards and even taped them to her. FYI....they aren't wet or soggy! I don't know what to do! I know someone has had this happen before me! Help!!!!
Now I'm back to being behind on the laundry, no appointments, planner is empty and the kitchen still has those ugly orange containers on my counter.

No comments: