Sunday, March 2, 2008

A New Earth....No, A New Lana!

I'm back after finishing Oprah's newest contribution to the world, Eckhart Tolle's book A New Earth. On my quest to make things better here at home I thought I'd give it a shot. Now this is no easy task to do. Read, here? So I started the book and hoped and prayed I'd be finished by the time the online class started on March the 3rd. It's the worlds largest online class. Valeri Bertinelli read the book, Jim Cary and all sorts of the popular Oprah buddies. I was so into it my husband, knowing I don't ready many books at all, caught me hiding all over the place to read. I even took it to the bathroom to sit with the kids while in the tub! He decided he's seen such a change in me after only 1 chapter he wanted to read it. I'm thinking that's just some psychosomatic chit. He has less time than me to read...HA HA HA.....so he bought the audio book which made it easier for me when I was sitting around doing nothing! Uh huh, yeah, right! So I went back and forth from audio to book and finished that book so far I cannot wait until the online class. I hope it's as interesting as the book. I'll fill you in!

No comments: