Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oprah's Online Class With Eckhart Tolle..A New Earth

I told you I'd be back to tell you about the biggest class ever. Well, here I am, about a week late but I'm here! And the class....it was there and I was too. Hubby, Tim, even made it there. The kids fully cooperated and all were in beds and quiet with we both got on our computers and tried so hard to listen. I'm guessing it was all the traffic throughout the world clogging up Oprah's site. We couldn't get our computers to stop locking up and backing up to one of Oprah's shows. I probably could have dealt with all except I had to watch the beginning part of the class, which was the same show, over and over again. As if that wasn't bad enough, the show was with a special gynecologist so I had to hear things I didn't want/need to hear over and over as well as Tim who was almost starting to blush...NOT...he was just trying so hard to get past the show onto the class. After about an hour, we both decided we'd get online and try to watch it the next day. So I have it downloaded on my desktop and I've been trying so hard to get it on my Ipod...which could take much longer than just watching it! I'll let you know if I ever get time to do that! I am looking forward to it but it'll take some time....to be continued.....;k)

No comments: