Friday, March 21, 2008

Waiting for Evil Dick on Big Brother!

Not much to tell so far except I've been a bit side tracked waiting for Evil Dick to make his appearance on Big Brother this morning. He is going to wake the house guests up with his infamous pots and pans alarm clock. There will never be another BB show as good as ED (Evil Dick) had going. So I've been hanging out in the chat room of the live feeds just waiting and waiting. No bath, toast and cereal for breakfast for all, dogs did get their usual dog food and that's about it so far. So if you can't find me, go to the Lobby of the chat room and I'll be there until at the least about 1:00 P.M. tomorrow unless I get a glimpse of ED waking up those aspiring actors/actresses in the house! Until then....toodaloo!!! BTW..I'll update this place a bit with some new pics and some I promised a while back as soon as I get a grip on my recovery from acute addiction to Big Brother. Get a life you say? LOL.....you forgot it's Lanakynd of a world and that is a life....hehe!

No comments: