Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What? You have school tomorrow?

OMG! Can you believe it's already over? I came into the bathroom tonight thinking how I had one more day with Terra, my 13 yr. old, and she was getting her hair straightened for tomorrow. I thought we had one more day left to hang out, go shopping, bake MORE cookies.....anything but school! I wish I were one of those moms that can't wait for them to go back but i'm not!

We had such a lazy day I felt food drugged. Why is it all you do the first of the year is start off unloading all the junk food you can? Like you're ever going to be able to get rid of it all. Getting the food out sure doesn't get rid of the temptation and I live 100 feet from Fast Food Lane. We have enough restaurants within arms length to clog up a 1 inch artery!
Anyway, I'm off to try and go to bed and not even close to the time I'd hoped for. Brandy, now 4 months on the 8th, is still up playing and one of the dogs, Osita, is barking AGAIN. I think she smelled my last guilty pleasure....a late night snack of brownie with chocolate chip icecream and most certainly chocolate syrup on top. I'm hoping this sick feeling I have will hold me so I don't do it again any time soon! :( ... I could use some help with these resolutions.

No comments: