Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HELLO and WELCOME to/from Lanakynd of a World
















OK, so all that crazy garb on how school was "unexpectedly" starting and guess what.........it snowed and was so cold that school was called off. Now keep in mind my daughter has to be on the bus around 6:50 A.M. but they didn't let us know until about the last 30 minutes of getting ready. I guess they were trying to keep us on our schedule...ha ha...yeah, right. Whatever! Needless to say, it made it impossible to detox crap I'd polluted my body with over the holidays so now I'm officially a day behind. That wouldn't be considered fashionably late by any means. The whole day seemed like a Monday. Then
I had this bright idea that my kids, all except the baby, should go out and get a good snow pic for me. OMG......Hell did freeze over because about 3 minutes into it, Lana Jean decided her hands were falling off and it was time to scream the rest of the day about it.

As I went into the kitchen to make hot chocolate for the younger ones to warm up I noticed my marshmallow bag was on the floor empty! Now which one of my 8 small ankle biters got hold of that? I think you know what I mean when I say Lanakynd of a World or plain old WELCOME TO MY WORLD!! I tell people I'm not making this %#J^ up. I'm thinking I should actually have a reality camera going like everyone else seems to think. I'll have to contemplate this one..;)

No comments: