Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me...

This one will be quick. Anyone with kids knows you don't do much on your Anniversary if it's on a school night. Where is that snow day when I really need it?
My husband asks what I want to do for this special 9 year event. I'm thinking either he has waited so late he knows he got out of this one or he's just getting old and can't remember ways to stay out of the dog house. Long story short...(drum roll please) we waited for the kids to fall asleep, ordered from the local hot wings place and ate in bed while the 2 babies were asleep in their cribs in our room. LOL and neither woke up! Amazing. Usually Brandy will smell food and it's bottle time. I'm sure I'll pay for that one in the morning. To be continued............

Why Happy Anniversary to me? You know dads get lunch and any other meal they sneak away for peacefully without spills, screams and smelly diapers. This time so did I!!

No comments: