Sunday, January 13, 2008

My 43rd Birthday! ;) OMG......It just hit me!

Look at what the girls made me.....and I also got this beautiful opal bracelet from Spirit Wind...my fav!





























I just got finished up with my birthday...at least for the day. My REAL birthday was Saturday the 12th but I've decided to carry it over to the entire weekend. Seriously, when am I ever going to get the chance to try and get a whole day out of this. If nothing else, I'll have added up all the time and made it my 24 hours. Hey, I have to milk it while I can!








I got up late, well, after I got up the first time I went back to sleep. I woke my husband up to let the dogs out for me...yes, you heard me right! It took a few but again, when am I going to be able to pass the buck again? I woke up a couple of hours later and remembered we had no coffee. Did you see that? NO COFFEE! I don't do that on a regular day. NOPE...wouldn't make it! By the time hubby got back from getting coffee and doughnuts it was so late it was probably time for caffeine in soda form but hey, he is really trying and I've got to milk that one too!








We went to a place called The Front Street Cafe right which is just across the street from the Ohio River in a small town, New Richmond. It is a small and historical place and the people are so friendly. Hubby had an idea of gettiong brunch and then I'd be able to get on my laptop while he took the kids for a walk.....LOL...we ate at about 5:00 P.M. and they walked for about 45 minutes so that explains my late blog!!








By the time we got home it was late and we had to clean the sugar glider cage and get baths in so it was 10:00 P.M. when we ate cake. So here I am at this hour waiting on a pizza to get here. Uh oh, there goes all the healthy thoughts I started out with this year. So now I've decided I'll get my birthday dinner, since brunch was so late we skipped it, and eat one of everything once I figure out what I want. Since I'm vegetarian, I'm going to make it well worth my while and really pig out. I need something to hold me over until next year because this will be over before I know it and I realized today that I've probably passed more tha half my age. I mean it really dawned on me that 43 multiplied by 2 is 86 and that is freaky to know I've reached some turning points in my life. Exactly what this all means is beyond me but it's certainly is "something that makes you go huh?" and that just means I'll be getting it all in NOW!!

No comments: