Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolution or New Beginning?

Happy New Year!


It's the beginning of the year and as everyone else I've thought and thought about what I would want to do for 2008. I thought about what I want, need and just have to haves to make this year better than the last. In all my thoughts I kept thinking what was so important and what haven't I tried in the past. Then it came to me....it was easy. In a small moment of prayer to the Angels I came up with Surrender and Release which means I will just stop trying to fix everything I feel isn't what I want and release it. What an easy way to pass the buck!! I can't go against the grain with that so I'll let you know if it seems to be the thing to try. Of course I'll do the usual resolution of eating healthier, excercising and most importantly give my kids the best mom possible but this year I'll be a bit more greedy and think about what I want. I'm going to try to love me again. I have to stop and think if I ever really stopped since I'm still here working on having so much more!! So I'm off to plan my coming back into ME! It'll be a long week with hair, nails, organization of only my cosmetics and anything else that will make it easier to look and feel good for me which I'm told is only better for your family. Actually it's probalby better I start teaching my girls this kind of thinig anyway. What a thing to pass down. Things that make you go hummm :)I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: