Sunday, October 2, 2011

Violations Are BACK! YEEHAAAW!


It's that time again [::laugh] Violation letters are on the rise so I thought I'd share mine with you! No need to be stingy or keep all to myself....don't be a HATER!!!! LMAO Just got my first one in a long time! I have each and every one ever obtained, true violation or made up bullshit. I'm going to find colored laminates to hang all out for seasonal decorations on the outside of my condo. What if it starts a trend? Can you see pulling into the complex with violations all over the place, green and red for Christmas, pink and yellow for Easter and why not display in color YOUR KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY OUTSIDE IN YOUR FRONT YARD even though your uncles fought long and hard for this country for FREEDOM!!! I didn't really start getting any until I had a couple strange neighbors move in. Please watch for my blog: And Along Came Helga!) Well, one has been here most of the time I have, but I WAS FIRST to live here. Isn't there a pecking order? I really mean no disrespect but wasn't anyone complaining ever a kid? By the way, it wasn't just me that got the letter this time but it usually is just me who gets a letter for something like shoes at the front door, trash I set out and didn't run to the dumpster because the damn thing was full dog shit that wasn't mine.....! Really? Can I fine you, property managers, Rumpke or anyone else I just want to let know I'm a miserable person? Nah, not me...not miserable so I will continue to laugh with you at me and see when you decide to find the human side of your mind ......then maybe, just maybe we can talk about all this. Or maybe, just maybe if there is ever a playground, most of the neighborhood won't have to congregate in front of my door...but even if they do, I don't mind and don't discriminate against kids. Remember, they may be the one you beg to wheel you to the common area of the nursing home some day. They may be the one you beg to change your adult diapers as they feed you some food you wish they'd just salt or cool off before forcing you to eat. Get the picture? Kids are our future. What do you think you're doing to your future by stifling kids? Statistics aren't real good for kids that aren't allowed outside, right? How many Americans are over weight? Hum, wonder if they were allowed to play outside and ride bikes? You see, even prisoners in the penitentiary get a play yard outside, by law so where does that leave us here at Jamestowne and any other unfair and discriminating place for kids? It's OK for the dogs to walk around here with leashes in the common area so maybe, just maybe if I put a leash on my kids and anyone else that comes to my door it'll be OK to let the kids out front :) Besides, it's kids the older folks love to see dancing and twirling carelessly through the grass because it reminds of us a happier time....[::idea]......unless you live at Jamestowne....

No comments: