Sunday, October 2, 2011

Real Life Game of Clue: The Missing Silver Pot


28 Unless it's possible for a very large silver pot to sprout legs and walk away, my huge pot with carrying handle has come up missing from my patio. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it a couple weeks ago. So who would leave bikes, toys, shovels and last but not least a perfectly good pooper scooper right outside the gate? All I can say is one thing .......GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL because if anyone had a thing for THINGS it'd be the old owner of that pot, Dorothy Pearl! Let me tell you, if you had something she wanted, whether her belonging or not, she'd find a way to get it....so I promise you, whoever has that pot will swear it grew legs and walked away eventually......and it just may when you least expect. As my sister would creepily warn me, "If you piss me off and I pass away someday, I promise a big gust of wind to remind you I'm still around!" No one likes a thief!!! [::mad]

Clue #1 Last seen on patio when I went to cut my kids' hair

Clue #2 Last seen a tomato plant bent where my cement pots are inside my gate

Clue #3 One person mentioned if it were missing, he'd be the one.....he has since been cleared ;)

Clue #4 Helga and the Bosnian neighbors aren't saying a word and they seem to know everything I do...just ask the property managers Vertex and the Police!

I still have the big spoons that Mom gave me and the lid so once I find a pic of that old caldron looking pot which would only benefit as a "spiked punch bowl" to any young person.

No comments: