Sunday, October 2, 2011

Top Ten Reasons To Shut Your Pie Hole Questions

29 More often than not I run into an old friend or acquaintance I haven't seen in a while that doesn't know my family dynamic.....or does, and feels the need to comment or question. It doesn't matter who is around and if the kids are there it doesn't seem to matter that their FULL attention is on what that person is saying. My fault because I ask them to be quiet and act like they have some sense when I'm talking to someone else! I know, right? To this and all my experience in "stupid human tricks" I've come up with my list of things not to say or ask in front of kids or maybe AT ALL!

Top Ten Reasons To Shut Your Pie Hole!

#10 Are those all your kids?
# 9 You gave birth to all of those kids?
# 8 Do you have custody of all of them?
# 7 Did you figure out what causes more babies?
# 6 Do they all have the same dad?
# 5 What do the kids call you?
# 4 Have you seen their mom lately?
# 3 Better you than me!!!
# 2 You must be Catholic, right?
# 1 Did you breast feed with those boobs?

Consider that your warning should I come off with some dumb bitchy comment should something abruptly come out of anyone's mouth who forgot to think first....but remembers to pray later [::laugh] .

No comments: