Saturday, April 16, 2011

Don't Mess With My ONE HANDED POOP SCOOP! (No pun intented)

I picked this up at Walmart  as my spare for when my last "umpteenth" pooper scooper breaks.  I cannot tell you how many "waste disposals" I've had with my furbabies.  I had a tank in the back you could drop it in and put some sort of saw dust stuff in to break it down and keep the smell down but since making the patio larger, it has ended up somewhere I can't recall....lol  Don't expect me to go looking for it either as it was starting to get a bit old since one of the kids stepped on the lid and fell in.  I'm going to ask and see which one did that......I think 2 may have fallen in the "chocolate well" ......and they weren't feeling like Wonka Bars at the time, believe me. 
Anyway, this new pooper scooper, unlike the last, seems to be more sturdy and I don't have to bend.  
It's nice because it folds to keep short but the blue part slips up and makes a sturdy handle for NO BENDING! I don't talk much about my fibromyalgia but this allows me to scoop without the pain of bending......no, I don't want to hear I'ma lazy ass..if you had as many dogs as me you'd be looking for modifications in your waste removal bending too!  Most importantly, it allows me the energy to return my neighbor's poop when they forget and leave it as a gift.  Some gifts are so worth regifting!:)  Love my new scooper!! 

No comments: