Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Just Taking A Little Time....Could You Give It Back?

I had one of those tired moments as I was going down the steps today so I sat my ass down for a few at the top before even attempting to get to the bottom of it. As I sat there exhausted and mindless I started to think.....(stop laughing, yes I CAN think!) I thought to myself how awful it must be when kids, or anyone, is pushed and pushed to go and go when all you need is a moment.  Just a quick moment can so do wonders and make a huge difference in the rest of your decisions.  Imagine if we gave our kids that time just once and a while for no reason not expecting that "one size fits all" thing.   You never know what's going on in someone elses head,  so maybe we could allow, if for just one moment, nothing but empty space and thoughts to just get it out and go on.  Time, in any fashion, can be so important because like a smile, the rest of the day is contagious to others.  I'm thinking someone else may pay the price if I don't steal mine!! ;)

No comments: